Famed Nihilumbra studio, BeautiFun Games, have announced their next 2D puzzle adventure: Professor Lupo: Ocean. Set to release on Steam on October 1st for $4.99 – €3.99 – £3.99, it arrives before a Nintendo Switch launch later this year. Bundle options are also available, combining its predecessor, Professor Lupo and his Horrible Pets, as well as Ocean, for $15.99 – €15.99 – £15.99.
Professor Lupo: Ocean blends gorgeous hand-drawn characters and 2D grid-based gameplay with challenging, deadly puzzles. With 40 story-driven levels, you’ll have to navigate the abandoned ship you wake on, utilize water flow and currents to progress – while avoiding alien creatures on board that are set to harm or hinder – to discover the mysteries of who you really are.
- Puzzles: Solve challenging, deadly puzzles and mini-games by using the flow and currents of water to your advantage. Discover all the hidden documents across each level to truly push your puzzle-solving abilities.
- Story: The stand alone sequel to “Professor Lupo and his Horrible Pets” saga, Ocean is a rich story-driven adventure across 40 levels that’s filled with plot twists. Uncover the mystery of who you are, and why you’ve woken at the bottom of the ocean.
- World: Professor Lupo: Ocean is populated by fascinating creatures and aliens that can help or hinder your progress. Learn their behaviour, utilize or avoid them to solve challenging puzzles.
- Graphics: Beautifully realized hand-drawn 2D characters and creatures.
- Music: An original synth soundtrack that’s set to be released for all, for free.
- Communication: Fully voice acted for greater immersion.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here