The fast-paced and challenging skyscraper game, Project Highrise is coming to Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 under a new banner ‘Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition’. You can expect to see the game Autumn 2018 thanks to the fine folks over at Kalypso Media and Somasim.
As well as bringing all the content from the original Project Highrise base game, the Architect’s Edition also packs in the Las Vegas DLC as well as the content packs Miami Malls, Tokyo Towers, London Life and the brand new Brilliant Berlin in one definitive console edition.
Features of Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition
- The console version contains the Project Highrise base game along with the Las Vegas DLC and content packs Miami Malls, Tokyo Towers, London Life and the brand new Brilliant Berlin.
- Experience a deep and complex simulation of a modern skyscraper.
- Create gleaming commercial towers for titans of trade looking for the perfect downtown office
- Build residential blocks of apartments that cater to those seeking a home in the sky
- Keep business travellers and tourists happy in soaring hotel towers
- Host exclusive events in massive convention centers and famous concert halls
- Entice visitors into your opulent shopping mall with irresistible restaurants and chic shops
- Explore open sandbox play and build your dream skyscraper with several difficulty levels and starting conditions
- Conquer the campaign over 29 challenging scenarios.
- Test your management mettle by keeping up with your buildings diverse population and their ever-increasing demands.
- Hire specialized consultants to increase your building’s curb appeal, operational efficiency, and pull with city hall.