Infini, the psychedelic puzzle-adventure from developer Barnaque and publisher Nakana.io, will launch on Steam on 4 March 2020. PC players can play this IGF finalist with the free demo, Glimpse of Infini, today. A Nintendo Switch release will follow shortly after, launching in Q2 2020.
The world of Infini is brimming with ambient music, psychedelic imagery, and an outlandish narrative that personifies the concepts of our daily lives. This public demo lets players explore a variety of puzzles, characters, and abilities that Hope will learn on his odd adventure, including the innovative camera manipulation mechanic.
Infini Key Features:
- Solve puzzles, meet unforgettable allies, and make your escape from a beautifully odd alternate dimension
- Discover new abilities that can be used together to reach new areas
- Master the innovative camera manipulation mechanic to unlock 100+ levels through 10 diverse worlds
- Traverse a realm layered with allegory, symbolism, and complex characters
- Standout visuals and an ambient soundtrack with 20+ original songs
- Mind-bending gameplay that sways between meditative and chaotic
Infini will be available for $11.99 USD when it launches on 4 March 2020 and is fully translated in English and French. The Glimpse of Infini demo is available now as a free download on itch.io and will be available later this week on Steam.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here