Indie publisher Katnappe and developer Genius Slackers have announced that their upcoming first-person psychological horror experience, What Happened, will launch on PC via Steam this July, followed by consoles at a later date. Horror fans will guide high school student Stiles through the dark corridors of his own mind as he struggles with his demons, real and imagined. Based in Warsaw, Poland, Katnappe and Genius Slackers created What Happened as a reflection of a world in which cruelty often dominates at the expense of empathy, but were not all hope is lost.
Wishlist on steam now
For regular What Happened updates, follow the game on social channels and Discord.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/WhatHappenedVG
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WhatHappenedGame
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/whathappenedgame/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/WhatHappenedGame
- Discord: https://discord.gg/JNNa73w
For more information about the game, visit https://whathappenedgame.com/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here