Pumpkin Zombies are coming to PUBG MOBILE LITE as the 0.14.6 content update revealed for the lighter and faster variant of the mobile tactical tournament phenomenon PUBG MOBILE. Players on a wide range of devices in select regions worldwide can drop into the new spooky Halloween-themed PUBG MOBILE LITE content for free on Google Play beginning Thursday, Oct. 25.
The 0.14.6 PUBG MOBILE LITE content update delivers a Halloween version of the hit Survive Till Dawn mode where players must work together with their teammates to survive three days and two nights. During the day periods, players can loot for supplies including the new M134 Minigun and Flamethrower. At night, a steady flow of Pumpkin Zombies must be subdued until evacuation to unlock new exclusive achievements.
In addition to the updated Survive Till Dawn mode, several features have been added to improve upon PUBG MOBILE LITE’s gameplay experience. New features include:
- Open Character System – Players can now suit up as the new character ‘Victor’ in Survive Till Dawn to gain experience and open crates for outfits and more. Victor boasts a reduced reload time passive ability for sub-machine guns
- New Weapons – Three powerful new weapons are now available for players to deal additional damage, including:
- Sawed-Off: Refreshed everywhere on the map, this 12 gauge shotgun can hold two rounds, can be equipped with a choke and holds the pistol weapon slot
- M134 Minigun: Available only in Survive Till Dawn and obtained by killing zombies, this powerful heavy weapon has up to 200 rounds of ammunition and a rate of fire equal to that of an assault rifle
- Flamethrower: Also available in Survive Till Dawn and unlocked by killing zombies, this weapon uses fuel as ammunition and has an effective range of about 10 meters. It can damage all targets within the spray range.
- Video Rewards – New daily rewards including outfits, BC and more are available to unlock by watching videos in the purchase page
- Expedited Game Entry – There is a now a quick entry option in the main menu which allows players to dive into the recommended game modes
- Halloween Main Menu Theme – The in-game main menu has been decorated with a festive Halloween theme
- Updated Winner Pass feature – Added Pass Mission Card to directly complete a Pass Mission and friend assistance feature
- Features adjustments and bug fixes
PUBG MOBILE LITE is now available to download and play on the Google Play Store in several regions of South Asia, Africa and East Europe. PUBG MOBILE LITE boasts a smaller download size and supports more mobile devices with less RAM without compromising the gameplay experience. PUBG MOBILE LITE features a smaller map made for 60 players, which means a faster-paced game that keeps the traditional PUBG style of play.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here
For even more news from the world of Mobile Gaming click here