Smash-hit Payload Mode arrives in PUBG MOBILE LITE, the lighter and faster variant of the mobile tactical tournament phenomenon PUBG MOBILE. Players on a wide range of devices can now experience Payload Mode – one of PUBG MOBILE’s most popular modes, complete with new weapons and vehicles, in PUBG MOBILE LITE’s version 0.17.0 content update, now available free on Google Play in select regions around the globe.
The content update delivers Payload Mode, where players can play solo or in teams of up to four to duke it out in fast-paced tactical competition. Payload Mode introduces multiple new features that elevate PUBG MOBILE LITE’s action-packed gameplay, including the all-new Grenade Launcher, Surface-to-Air Missile and other lootable Super Weapons. Payload Mode also offers two new powerful vehicles, the armored and amphibious BRDM-2 tank, and Helicopter.
In addition to the new Payload Mode, several features have been added to improve upon PUBG MOBILE LITE’s gameplay experience. New features include:
- Map Changes – A new spawn island has been added to Varenga for players to have fun while their games load, along with mysterious Archaeological Sites around the map. The Spring Festival contents like Cherry Blossom trees and Picnic Baskets have also been removed
- Combat Improvements – The BRDM-2 tank can now be summoned in Classic Mode with Flare Guns. Similarly, the Desert Eagle pistol has been added, and SMG and pistol damage have been rebalanced
- Fresh Winner Pass – PUBG MOBILE LITE’s in-game reward system has been updated to the new themes of Summer Beach and Ramadan. New Pass earners will also receive extra Point Cards when purchasing it for the first time
- Synergy Function – Players can now access new functions for BFF, Buddy and Bromance to emote to friends and team members. More emotes can also be unlocked as synergy increases
- Miscellaneous Balances – Additional features adjustments and bug fixes have been added, including Bonus Challenges, Companion System, Main Menu UI, Player Return Event and more.
PUBG MOBILE LITE is now available to download and play on the Google Play Store in several regions of South Asia, Africa and East Europe. PUBG MOBILE LITE boasts a smaller download size and supports more mobile devices with less RAM without compromising the gameplay experience. PUBG MOBILE LITE features a smaller map made for 60 players, which means a faster-paced game that keeps the traditional PUBG style of play.
Stay tuned for more details about hidden updates coming to PUBG MOBILE LITE in June and onwards.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here
For even more news from the world of Mobile Gaming click here