After weeks of Morse Code clues on social media, and mysterious in-game sandstorm activity, PUBG MOBILE released the 0.18.0 version update, delivering massive game updates and introducing alterations and improvements to the Miramar desert map. Today’s update also introduces a new Cheer Park, advanced match results viewing options, AG currency, and the new Royale Pass Season 13 coming soon on May 13. Players can test their grit against the revamped map for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Several weeks ago, strange symbols began to appear in official PUBG MOBILE Twitter and Instagram images, which community members cleverly decoded as “New Maps.” A growing sandstorm has enveloped the updated Miramar map as witnessed, while an all-new landscape has been unveiled. In addition to fresh housing areas, roads and resources, an Oasis and Urban ruins have been added for additional landing spot strategy. Similarly, players can test their driving skills in the new race track with the new vehicle Golden Mirado, which only one will spawn on the map. Players can also quickly collect Energy Drinks and Painkillers at added Vending Machines. A quick preview on the Mad Miramar can be witnessed via the official video here.
Besides the most noticeable changes as above, the new updates of Miramar also include:
- Win94 – Comes with its own built-in 7x Scope and only spawns in Miramar
- Lingering Sandstorm Effects – There will be a chance that areas both in Miramar and the Main Menu will be hit with random sandstorms
- New Achievements – A fresh wave of challenges have been added for players to test their skills on the updated map
- Special Events – Players can participate in new Miramar events to earn exclusive new rewards, in addition to added achievements for other game modes
- Main Menu Theme – The PUBG MOBILE main menu has been updated to match the Miramar theme.
Today’s massive 0.18.0 content update delivers a wave of other additions such as:
Royale Pass Season 13 (available on May 13 as announced)
In Season 13’s “Toy Playground” toy-themed Royale Pass, players have the choice between Level 50 Captain Hawk and Level 50 Fire Ranger. The new Royale Pass includes a Level 100 Ultra Defender and Puppet Agent outfit, which offers three forms to mix and match. Other minor bugs and tutorial guides have also been improved for Royale Pass Season 13.
Guncraft Finishes (coming soon)
Players can now customize the color, patterns and emblems of their weapons after obtaining them. With the new Emblem editor, players can overlap basic images and shapes to create completely custom Emblems. Guncraft materials can be obtained from the wheel, and some materials can be purchased directly. Graffiti can also be exchanged for Guncraft stickers and applied to weapons as a finish.
In this new social area, up to 20 players can interact in real time, with multiple features from the basic Training Grounds. In the Cheer Park, players can view information from other players, interact with Emotes, add friends and even roast chicken dinners together. Players can also hone their skills by teaming up for various game modes, visit the Shooting Range, or play the new Duel and Hunt Game modes.
New Results Screen UI
In the Classic Mode game type, the Results screen has been upgraded with a new “Detailed Results” screen. Players can now inspect their match statistics and compare them with stats from friends in the same tier to further analyze gameplay. There are also now five grading criteria in the Results screen to change the rating system and rating display.
Beginning today, all Silver reward will be replaced with the all-new AG (AceGold) currency, not including events that began before the update. The price of most items purchasable with UC in the Shop are changed to AG. Similarly, Royale Pass UC rewards now offer either 30 UC or 400 AG rewards at each corresponding rank. UC can now also be used to make up small differences when players do not have enough AG for crates.
Additional miscellaneous improvements are also part of the 0.18.0 update:
- New Arena Exclusive Weapon: P90 – Equipped with 9mm rounds and a default magazine of 50 shots, the P90 offers single shot, burst or fully automatic fire modes and can be equipped with all SMG attachments
- Canted Sights – Almost all weapons can now be equipped with new canted sights to toggle between with all other scopes. Canted sights can be looted on every map
- Miscellaneous Improvements – The “Play another Match” feature, Death Replay, Settings, Team Invite option, LIKE feature, Character Creation, Classic Mode combat, firearm balancing, weapon and attachments, Season Recap, Brothers in Arms system, download options and other bug fixes have been applied.
Community members can find more about the new features by watching the official video here. Following this massive update, more information will be released soon about upcoming PUBG MOBILE features, including the Jungle Adventure Guide, Bluehole Mode in EvoGround and more.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here
For even more news from the world of Mobile Gaming click here