Business tycoon sim Railroad Corporation has added loads of new content this year – from big DLCs like Civil War and Yellow Fever to free updates like Christmas Rush and Wild Lands – and now, just in time for the holidays an all-new multiplayer mode: Co-op!
Iceberg Interactive has been cooking this up for a while now. Co-op is a separate multiplayer mode that puts you and your friend in challenging scenarios where you have no choice but to work together. Support each other in contract work, use each others’ railroads, and unite to survive.
- Work together on the same goals and tasks
- Help each other out! When one player loses, the game is over
- Contracts can be fulfilled by any player but the reward will be received by the one who signed it
- No fee charges when using other player’s railroads
- Game can be paused during cooperative sessions
- Communication during the session is possible via in-game chat
- Special co-op scenarios achievements!
Of course, a new mode is best enjoyed in tailor-made maps. When you boot up co-op mode, you can choose between 3 brand new maps to play with your business partner.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here