Railway Empire gets brand new DLC in the form of the new France DLC pack, available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, priced at $12.99. In addition to the new DLC, Update 1.9 is live now for all platforms.
In the wake of Emperor Napoleon III’s exile, the French monarchy has collapsed for the second time, and the Third Republic has taken power. In the Railway Empire – France DLC players decide the country’s industrial future. Either take sides with a militaristic general and increase the strength of France’s borders in anticipation of war or help the minister of public work to rebuild the infrastructure of the country and undertake the controversial new “Eiffel Tower” project.
- New scenario – 1874-1890
- Map expansion: France (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
- 10 historical engines: Coupe Vent (4-4-0) and Forquenot (2-4-2)
- More than 12 new tradeable goods (wine and soft cheese) and 31 new cities
- ‘Concession’ feature: The map is divided into sections. Buy concessions to gain access to new building grounds. Also available on the full North American map
- New songs and updated characters