Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /var/sites/i/invisioncommunity.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-youtube-lyte/wp-youtube-lyte.php on line 300
Goa based indie developer Frostwood Interactive announce the release for Rainswept, a murder mystery adventure game out now on Windows and Mac.
Rainswept follows the cold midnight shootings of Christopher Green and Diane Miller, residents of Pineview with a troubled reputation.
- A Story-First Approach emphasizing dramatic cut-scenes, dialogue choices, dream and flashback sequences.
- Multiple Perspectives. Relive key moments off Chris and Diane’s love affair as they get to know each other and fall in love.
- An Opinionated Cast of interactive small-town personalities, persons of interest, uncooperative government officials and a few personal demons.
- Surreal and Stylish 2D Artwork to complement Pineview’s quaint streets with dramatic cinematography, gradient lighting and multi-layered environments.
- An Original Score by micAmic of The Cat Lady, Downfall and Lorelai fame.
- Coffee, cigarettes and pines trees.
Rainswept is now available for Windows and Mac on Steam.