Long-term comfort is assured with thicker headband padding and all-ear gel cooling cushions. The ear cup padding features a moisture-wicking breathable fabric on the contact surface, a cooling gel layer and hidden eye-wear channels built into the foam layer, giving the ultimate in comfort.
With inline mute and volume controls, the 3rd generation Razer Kraken is Razer’s most versatile cross-platform headset to date.
The Kraken is also available in a Quartz Pink edition, and as the Razer Kraken for Console, featuring a new color variant of black with blue highlights.
- Custom-tuned 50 mm Drivers
- Cooling Gel-Infused Cushions
- Retractable Unidirectional Microphone
- Bauxite Aluminium Frame
- Thicker Headband Padding
- Cross-Platform Compatibility
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 109 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 54 mm x 65 mm
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approx. weight: 322 g / 0.71 lbs
- Oval ear cushions: Designed for full-ear coverage with cooling gel, perfect for long-wearing comfort
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -45 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Audio + microphone usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
- Audio / mic splitter adapter cable usage: Devices with separate 3.5 mm audio and microphone jacks
Price & Availability
£79.99 GBP / $79.99 USD / 79,99 € MSRP
Razer.com – 14 March 2019
Worldwide – March 2019
For more information, please visit https://www.razer.com/gaming-audio/razer-kraken