Following the teaser posted on 24th November, Razer and A Bathing Ape (BAPE) have officially announced their collaboration on a lineup of gaming peripherals, apparel and backpacks, dubbed ‘A GAMING APE’. The limited-edition collection celebrates gaming and the streetwear culture, meshing the signature BAPE CAMO print with Razer’s triple-headed snake logo. The iconic APE HEAD is also seen wearing Razer’s ever-popular Kraken headphones.
The A GAMING APE collection includes BAPE inspired designs of Razer peripherals like the DeathAdder V2 mouse, Goliathus V2 mouse mat and Opus wireless headset. Fans can now flaunt their love for the brands with the much-anticipated streetwear including the sought after full-zip hoodie and backpacks, all reimagined by BAPE. The collection is a first for both brands and a must have for brand enthusiasts.
The new limited-edition apparel and gear drop in collaboration with BAPE offers a distinct streetwear style with a gamer’s appeal. Perfect for streetwear and gamer enthusiasts.
For more information on Razer x BAPE, please see here.
An exclusive showcase will be done at the RAZERSTORE LIVE streaming event on December 3 at 6:30pm PDT, while the items will be available for purchase from December 4, 2020 at 6:00pm PDT / December 5, 2020 at 11:00am JST.
- PRICE: Razer x *A Bathing Ape DeathAdder V2: $89.99 USD / €99.99
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Goliathus V2 Speed: $39.99 USD / €49.99
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Opus: $299.99 USD / €299.99
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Rogue 15” Backpack: $179.99 USD / €199.99
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Full Zip Hoodie: $385 USD / €385
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Camo Team Tee: $179 USD / €179
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Black Tee: $115 USD / €115
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape White Tee: $115 USD / €115
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here