Red Bull Campus Clutch has announced timings for the World Final. Having already seen over 25,000 students participate across over 400 events, there are only a few more spots open for the two-part World Final, which will take place both online and on location in Madrid, Spain, through June and July. The competition has challenged student players of all levels to team up, represent and compete on the world stage. Both stages of the World Final will be available to watch live on Red Bull Twitch and YouTube.
Red Bull Campus Clutch has seen students from over 50 countries compete across National Qualifier and Final events, with National Finals Winners in regions such as Turkey and Canada securing a state of the art gaming hub for their university. The winning teams of each country will now face the next level of competition, an epic global World Final to determine the world’s best student VALORANT team.
From June 3rd to 6th, the 50 National Finals Winning teams will compete online in the World Final Knockout Round in order to secure their place in the Red Bull Campus Clutch World Final. From June 5th, the final matches of each region will be available to watch as a 24 hour livestream on Red Bull Twitch and YouTube.The 10 winning teams, along with the Spanish and US National Final Winners, will move on to the World Final in Madrid on July 17th and 18th. There they will battle for a €20,000 prize and an exclusive invitation to see the biggest stars in VALORANT compete at the upcoming VALORANT Masters event, an official tournament within the 2021 Champions Tour, as well as bragging rights as the world’s best student VALORANT team.
With high level competition and the world watching, the World Final will give the competitors the chance to experience a professional esports tournament setting. This will be the first opportunity for many of the players to participate in an esports event of this size, competing against teams from across the globe in a live broadcast setting.
The schedule for the World Final Knockout Round is as follows (the regions have been grouped according to the geographical region, available VALORANT servers & amount of qualifiers per country):
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand – (Finals broadcast 9am CEST, June 5th)
- East Asia: Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Philippines – (Finals broadcast 11am CEST, June 5th)
- South Asia: Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka – (Finals broadcast 1pm CEST, June 5th)
- North America: Canada, USA – (Finals broadcast 3am CEST, June 6th)
- Latin America: Peru, Brazil, Chile – (Finals broadcast 1am CEST, June 6th)
- Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Kuwait, UAE – (Finals broadcast 3pm CEST, June 5th)
- Europe North: Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Ukraine – (Finals broadcast 7pm CEST, June 5th)
- Europe West: France, Ireland, Portugal, UK – (Finals broadcast 11pm CEST, June 5th)
- Europe East: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Turkey – (Finals broadcast 5pm CEST, June 5th)
- Europe Central: Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Italy, Slovenia, Belgium, Netherlands (Finals broadcast 9pm CEST, June 5th)
Visit the Red Bull Campus Clutch page to find out more.
For even more news from the Rising World of eSports Head here