Red Bull Campus Clutch, the largest global university esports competition for students is coming to the UK, with the first of four national qualifiers, beginning on February 20th. Students can sign up now to take part in the global VALORANT competition.
Red Bull Campus Clutch gives the best UK student VALORANT players an opportunity to compete on a world stage, in one of the most exciting games to watch in esports. The UK National Finals winner will win a cutting-edge gaming hub for their university and be invited to compete in the prestigious World Final, to compete for a grand prize of £17,500 (€20,000.)
Riot Games, the creators of VALORANT are also offering the Red Bull Campus Clutch World Final Winners an exclusive chance to see the biggest stars in VALORANT compete at the upcoming VALORANT Masters event, an official tournament within the 2021 Champions Tour.
- Red Bull Campus Clutch is a global 5v5 VALORANT tournament, open to university students from over 50 countries.
- Student teams of 5 will compete across three phases: the Qualifiers, UK National Finals and World Final.
- The Red Bull Campus Clutch UK event begins with the first qualifier at 12:30pm GMT on February 20th and is open to sign ups on FACEIT here
- Teams of 5 will face off in this character-based tactical first person shooter and showcase their skills against players from around the world all competing to be crowned champion.
- Each qualifier will cut down the best talent to one winning team from each advancing to the National UK Finals, with the winner being invited to the World Final to compete against the elite, and will win a gaming hub for their university and a grand prize.
- Four UK qualifiers have been announced with details below, which will all take place on FACEIT:
- UK Qualifier 1: 20 February – 12:30
- UK Qualifier 2: 27 February – 12:30
- UK Qualifier 3: 6 March – 12:30
- UK Qualifier 4: 13 March – 12:30
- The ground-breaking competition challenges players of all levels to team up, represent their campus, and compete on the world stage to make history for their university and country.
- AOC, SteelSeries and Intel are the production partners of Red Bull Campus Clutch.
For even more news from the Rising World of eSports Head here