The cooperative multiplayer JRPG adventure was honoured in 2017 with the Southeast Asia “Best Rising Star Award” and in 2018 with the “Best Game Design” award at the Level Up Game conference in Malaysia, and will hit Steam Early Access on Friday, Aug. 30*, and is published by 505 Games.
Re:Legend, developed by Malaysia-based Magnus Games, was successfully backed on Kickstarter in less than 24-hours and became the most crowd-funded game in the history of Southeast Asia.
Key Features of Re:Legend Include:
- Create your hero to fit your personal taste with a plethora of customization options
- Tame and grow your Magnus, impacting their evolution into powerful creatures
- Farm the land and the sea by cultivating crops, catching fish and maintaining fisheries
- Fight menacing enemies with a variety of crafted weapons and your Magnus
- Master your skills through practice, with skillsets including logging, crafting, combat and more
- Socialize with villagers, join festivals, make new friends and even find love
- Play by yourself in single-player mode or with up to four friends in multiplayer co-op mode
For further details please visit the official Re:Legend website www.play-relegend.com, the Re:Legend official Steam page (https://store.steampowered.com/app/823950), the Twitter account (@playrelegend, https://twitter.com/playrelegend