Brazilian indie developer Rogue Snail and publisher Akupara Games released the anticipated free update for Relic Hunters Zero. Remix sees new weapons created by the game’s modding community implemented into the base game, alternate character skins, and a new soundtrack by Cat Arthur.
Relic Hunters Zero, the first entry of a community-supported franchise that has captured the hearts of over 1.5 million players worldwide, sees PC players being able to now experience features that have been previously exclusive to the Nintendo Switch. Take on the role of a Relic Hunter to obtain the ancient relics of power before the evil forces of The Ducans can in this frantic, 2D, twin-stick, shooting roguelike.
Join the Relic Hunters on the Spaceheart by downloading the game today for free on Steam!
- Seven Playable Characters – Each Relic Hunter comes equipped with unique stats, skills, and skins, allowing for diverse playstyle and combat
- Multiple Explosive Game Modes – Classic 12-level Adventure Mode with unlockable relics and items; challenging “Endless” Mode with unique mechanics and economy; “Storm” Mode that progressively increases in difficulty and chaos
- Progressive Original Chiptunes Soundtrack – Energetic tracks to amp you up as you beatdown swarms of Ducans
- Couch Co-Op Multiplayer – Up to 2 players can team up in local multiplayer for new strategies and battle tactics
- Powerful Community-Built Weapons – Explore the Asteroid Dungeon Nemesis riddled with a myriad of different weapons, some even designed by members of the Relic Hunter community
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here