Brazilian indie developer Rogue Snail and publisher Akupara Games officially announce the exclusive launch of Relic Hunters Zero: Remix for the Nintendo Switch. For the console premiere, experience the first game in the popular Relic Hunters franchise that has been played by over 1.5 million players worldwide.
Relic Hunters Zero: Remix is now available for download on the Nintendo eShop for $12.99 in NA territories and € 11.99 in EU territories, with a launch discount available through May 11.
Features at a glance:
- Seven Playable Characters – Each Relic Hunter comes equipped with unique stats, skills, and skins, allowing for diverse playstyle and combat
- Multiple Explosive Game Modes – Classic 12-level Adventure Mode with unlockable relics and items; challenging “Endless” Mode with unique mechanics and economy; “Storm” Mode that progressively increases in difficulty and chaos
- Daily Content – Show off your combat prowess and see how you rank against your fellow Hunters in Daily Mode, where everyone faces the same random challenge
- Progressive Original Chiptunes Soundtrack – Energetic tracks to amp you up as you beatdown swarms of Ducans
- Powerful Community-Built Weapons – Explore the Asteroid Dungeon Nemesis riddled with a myriad of different weapons, some even designed by members of the Relic Hunter community
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here