Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory, the retro-inspired bullet hell from Stumphead Games, launches into Steam Early Access on both PC and Mac today! Brave pilots can now face off against waves of galactic monstrosities in wave-based combat while racking up a score for the Galactic Steam Leaderboards.
At the low entry price of $1.99 USD, pilots can now wield diverse weapons and abilities against more than 20 types of beasts and ships. Astronomical amounts of new content will be added as Super Crome progresses through Early Access, including new monsters, weapons, weekly leaderboards, and ranked online modes.
- Face off against more than 20 beasts, ships, and devastating bosses in exciting wave-based combat
- Overcome foes with Crome’s diverse arsenal of blasters
- Dash through overwhelming and vibrant attacks in the colorfully stylized cosmos
- Upgrade your ship’s firing speed by defeating enemies
- Prove your worth and earn bragging rights on the Galactic Steam Leaderboards
- Vector-inspired graphics with a retro OST that is a love letter to SNES classics
“Lovers of the bullet hell genre and retro shooters have a lot to look forward to as Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory enters Early Access,” says Josh Jacobs, founder of Stumphead Games. “As development continues, we will add new content for players including new enemies, bosses, weapons, weekly leaderboards, ranked online modes, and more
Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory is available now on Steam for $1.99 USD.