Green Man Gaming and London based development studio Red Ego Games have announced that their haunting 2D adventure horror Re:Turn – One Way Trip launches 29th September on Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Offering a twist on the horror genre, players must rely on their intellect and search through time to survive against an unspeakable evil.
Re:Turn – One Way Trip tells the terrifying story of five college friends on a post-graduation vacation. When protagonist Saki awakens in the middle of the night to find that her friends have disappeared from their campsite, she is soon lured to an abandoned train – standing silent, as if it has been waiting for its final passenger to board.
Barriers between the past and the present start to dissolve as players delve into the complex mystery of locating the missing friends and unearthing the train’s deadly secrets. Escape otherworldly horrors and unrelenting terrors as players use their wits to tackle tricky puzzles and piece together clues to survive, all whilst holding their nerve with a tension-building original soundtrack.
For those brave souls who laugh in the face of fear, a demo will be available on Steam from the 16th – 22nd June as part of the Steam Game Festival – Summer Edition. Head to Steam and download the demo when it’s available next week:https://store.steampowered.com/app/1195360/ReTurn__One_Way_Trip/
- Explore an intricate horror story that seamlessly shifts players between the past and present
- Take control of 2 playable characters with totally different perspectives
- Admire the stunning pixel art whilst navigating the 2D side-scrolling environments
- Experience an original soundtrack that consistently builds tension
- Be immersed with the minimalist interface so focus never wavers from the action
- Solve grim and challenging puzzles to unearth deadly secrets
To stay up to date on the latest developments in this dark 2D adventure, please visit The Red Ego Games website here.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here