AVICII Invector, the inventive rhythm game celebrating the music of the legendary Swedish DJ and producer, will launch globally on December 10. The fast-paced music game, which fuses AVICII’s signature uplifting EDM tracks with hypnotic visualscapes, will be available at major retail outlets and digitally on Xbox One and PC, along with a re-launch on the PlayStation®4 Entertainment System that includes new content and enhancements. Created and developed by Hello There Games in partnership with Wired Productions Ltd., and with the support of AVICII Music, AVICII Invector will give fans the opportunity to feel and experience his music in a new way, across multiple gaming platforms.
The game’s worldwide launch will follow shortly after the sold-out AVICII Tribute Concert to be held in Stockholm on December 5. Along with the concert, where luminaries including Rita Ora, Kygo, David Guetta, and more will honour the late musician, AVICII Invector is part of an outpouring of support and recognition for the beloved DJ and music producer.
- Experience AVICII’s Music: 25 hit songs from the EDM superstar, with five new tracks including, Tough Love and Fades Away from his posthumous album, TIM
- Be the DJ: Custom, on-the-note, level-designed tracks to play
- New Look and Experience: New visual look and additional content
- Additional Platforms: First time on Xbox One, Switch and PC, plus new content on PS4
- Play it Your Way: Three difficulties on every level
- Explore New Worlds: Six different in-game worlds including a brand-new world
- Play with Friends: Solo play or with friends in split screen action
- Immersive Story: Emerges through cutscenes with voice acting
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here