RIDE 3 has been announced by Milestone and is coming to PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 November 8th, 2018
RIDE 3 will be revised in terms of realism, customization and for the variety of content included: a mix of elements that make this third edition of RIDE the ultimate motorbike encyclopedia, a realistic and adrenalin-packed title dedicated to those addicted to racing. RIDE 3, will be using Unreal Engine 4 to deliver a true to life experience, all new features, more tracks from City to Country.
- More than 230 bikes at DayOne divided into 7 categories, including a new one;
- 12 brand new tracks, for a total amount of 30 tracks;
- Diverse customization possibilities, which will enable players to customize their bikes both from a mechanical and aesthetic point of view.
- Mechanical customization options will include more than 500 customizable bike parts: players will be able to create their perfect ride deciding whether to pimp their engine or intervene on brakes and suspensions, as well as modify the transmissions or adjust the wheels as they prefer. Aesthetic customization will include an innovative Livery Editor for limitless creativity, to design the livery of your dreams and share it online;
- Extreme realism reached thanks to the introduction of Unreal Engine 4, used for the first time in a RIDE title, which ensures a great visual rendering as well as detailed particle and lighting effects and a photorealistic level of the environments. Moreover, with the new graphic engine Milestone’s team has been able to include night modes for the first time in a ride title. Last but not least, the Drone Scanning System has been used to reproduce all tracks down to the smallest detail;
- A completely revised career mode based on volumes, a unique experience that tells the story of a specific bike category, manufacturers or iconic tracks;
- Improved AI, a new physics simulation and a revised collision system.