Riot Games has announced they will be celebrating VALORANT’s first holiday season with a limited game mode called Snowball Fight that will start on December 15th.
The game mode will consist of launching snowballs at the enemy team while evading incoming fire and trying to collect gifts that give you thematic power ups!
Any player that plays a match of Snowball Fight will be awarded a Snow Bro gun buddy (date TBC)
Just the Facts
Team deathmatch with a holiday twist – a snowball launcher! Launch snowballs at the enemy team while evading incoming fire and trying to collect gifts that give you thematic power ups!
- 5v5 team based deathmatch
- First team to 50 kills wins
- Respawns are enabled
- The snowball launcher is your weapon of choice
- Killjoy has rigged a custom version of Brimstone’s molotov launcher
- Projectile based snowballs with travel time
- Make sure to lead your shot!
- Infinite snowballs, don’t stop shooting!
- The only other weapon is your knife
- The gift that keeps on giving – Power ups!
- Gifts spawn around the map, sometimes a portal opens and gifts come pouring out!
- Each gift contains a powerup when opened (shot)
- You can only have one of each power up at a time, so make sure to share with your teammates
- If you die, you drop your power ups and someone else can get them
- Power up types
- Rapid Fire – Fire even faster
- Growball – Grows over time while traveling in the air
- Ricochet – For all those snowball trick shots off the ground and walls
- Skates – Skate around quickly in style. Jump higher!
- Limited availability
- The mode goes live on 12/15/20 and will last for two weeks until 12/29/20
- Anyone who plays a match of Snowball Fight will be awarded a Snow Bro gun buddy (on a date TBD)
- If the mode is well received, it will return in the future!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here