Draw Distance, previously iFun4all S.A., a Polish indie development studio and publisher, creator of Serial Cleaner, Halls of Horror for Mixer and other multiplatform games is pleased to present the announcement trailer of Ritual: Crown of Horns, a fast-paced 3D top-down witch defense shooter.
Ritual: Crown of Horns Steam early access page:
- A satisfying arsenal: shotguns, six-shooters, rifles, crossbows, and a few surprises that are a little less time-appropriate.
- A unique auto-aiming system that offers a completely different kind of fantasy from your average twin-stick shooter: being an elite marksman who makes every shot count instead of spraying and praying.
- Outrageous enemies: brainwashed cultists, supernatural legendary creatures, bizarre murderous contraptions – you name it.
- Gear: mysterious capes, hoods and amulets that you can customize and get powerful buffs for your character.
- Creative spells and powerups that can violently alter the way you approach each combat encounter.
- Plenty of insane levels for you to master, each complete with unique challenges tailored to push the combat system to its limits.
- A unique gothic-horror-meets-weird-western artstyle.