Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2, the popular fighting game from ARC SYSTEM WORKS, is back for another round of heart-pounding action from May 16th to June 13th!
The highlights of this collaboration are as follows:
Returning Collaboration Units
8 Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 Fighters returns for another bout. Summon them during this collaboration period:
- Baiken, a skilled one-armed swordswoman who had given up her womanhood for vengeance.
- Leo Whitefang, a shrewd and proud king with an unsurpassable combat prowess to outplay his foes in battle.
- May, an energetic young pirate who wields an anchor around as her weapon using her monstrous strength.
- Johnny, leader of the Jellyfish Pirates and a master swordsman. He cuts down his opponents with his unparalleled battoujutsu.
- Millia, a beautiful ex-assassin who eliminates targets with her magic-infused hair.
- Dizzy, a half-gear half-human and the wife of Ky Kiske.
- Jack-O’, a carefree beauty who is capable of summoning minions to do her bidding.
- Ramlethal, an enigmatic girl from another world who fights by summoning two gigantic swords around her.
Collaboration Frontier Rift: “Battle Royale”
The Battle Royale feature returns to the Frontier Rift. Clash against mighty Guilty Gear fighters to obtain Collaboration Spheres. Players will be rewarded with Rift Tokens after successfully clearing the Rifts. These tokens can be exchanged for valuable items (such as the much anticipated Omni Tridon) at the Rift Bazaar
Collaboration Dungeons Return: “Neo New York”, “Royal Court”, “Neo New York Again” and “The Magnum Wedding”
Successfully Clear the “Neo New York” and “Royal Court” dungeons to get these following exclusive Guilty Gear Omni Units free:
- Sol – A gruff bounty hunter with overwhelming firepower.
- Ky – A king, a husband, a father, and a talented swordsman with the gift of lightning magic proficiency.
To acquire Junkyard Dog – Sol’s Summoner Avatar weapon – clear the “Neo New York Again” dungeon! Furthermore, gather exclusive materials to craft special Collaboration Spheres by completing “The Magnum Wedding” dungeon.
Returning Global Exclusive Free Units
Acquire Elphelt – a “sister” of Ramlethal, she fights her opponents with a bouquet of flowers and a hidden arsenal of guns – by obtaining her at the Exchange Hall during this collaboration event.
To find out more details about the events, follow Brave Frontier’s social media channels.
Brave Frontier is available for download globally on iOS, Android, Amazon, and Windows Phone devices.
Note: All dates mentioned are PST.
Brave Frontier updates are available on: