Rocket Wars brings its fast-paced multiplayer ship battling action and clean minimalist aesthetic to the Nintendo Switch; a system that perfectly complements the game and its potential for party-time fun. Pass around the Joy Cons, pick your ships, and get into some dog fights with up to four players (along with AI to round things out whether you’re short a person or all alone).
I am excited to finally bring Rocket Wars to the platform where it belongs, the Nintendo Switch. The snack sized battles and the inherent social interactions of playing Rocket Wars fit perfectly with the Switch.
-Peter Kjaer, Rooftop Panda
Rocket Wars is available to purchase now on the Nintendo Switch for $9.99 USD, and is still available on PC and Xbox One as well.
- Fast-paced couch party game action for up to 4 players.
- 6 different game modes will keep things fresh and challenging.
- 12 different spaceships with unique stats let you play according to your own playstyle.
- You can play free for all, 2v2, or entirely against AI opponents.
- Clean minimalist artstyle with a soundtrack composed by Waterflame (Castle Crashers, CastleStorm)
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here