Previously released on PC, Polygon Treehouse and United Label have launched the visually stunning and charming adventure Röki on Nintendo Switch. With its distinct art style and emotional narrative, Röki is poised to deliver an exciting evolution of the adventure genre to a whole new audience.
Röki tells the story of Tove, a young girl touched by magic who takes an emotional journey through a forgotten northern world of mystery and monsters. She needs to find courage, discover hidden paths, solve ancient puzzles and travel deeper through the icy land to learn the truth.
- A 12-15 hour adventure with a modernized vision for the genre.
- Beautiful handcrafted graphics.
- Challenging, but not unforgiving gameplay.
- Seek out clues and drag and drop items into the environment to solve inter-linked, intuitive, and memorable puzzles.
- Missing the right tool for a puzzle? Combine the unique items you’ve discovered during Tove’s journey to make new, useful items in a simple drag & drop craft system.
- Open up Tove’s journal, where she makes note of the uncharted regions uncovered, the loot collected, and unique badges earned throughout. The journal also serves as a window into the rich Scandinavian folklore Röki is influenced by.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here