Bigben and Atari have announced that RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures is being released in the UK on November 30th and will be available exclusively at Argos.
- Numerous and varied challenges: create extravagant parks in three modes, each more fun than the last: Adventure, Scenario, and Sandbox.
- Choose your own adventure: a huge first for the RollerCoaster Tycoon series: the new event system for Adventure mode makes each park one of a kind. Faced with certain events, you’ll have to make difficult decisions that will have an effect on your creation. Thanks to this innovative approach, each Adventure mode game provides a new, engaging story.
- Personalise and customise your park: choose from 50 colours to personalise your carousels, rollercoasters, stores, and restaurants. Transform your park by adding paths, green spaces, and waterways. Choose one of the four regions (Mountains, Moon, Canyon, and Tropics) and build the most incredible park!
- Carousels that knock your socks off: seven completely customisable types of rollercoasters to place in your park.
- Intuitive management system: thanks to the simplified management system and tools designed for the console, RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures is not only the most accessible episode of the franchise, but it’s also a game that’s perfectly adapted to the Nintendo Switch.
- Attractions galore: from small, simple carousels to drop towers, choose from 120 stores, restaurants, and crazy attractions.
- Gameplay flexibility: play however you like, with a single Joy-Con™, both of them, or using tactile commands. RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures displays in 1080p in television mode and 720p in portable mode.