Global publisher MY.GAMES and IT Territory have launched Rush Royale, now available worldwide on iOS and Android devices. From the developers who made the hit games Evolution: Battle for Utopia and HAWK: Freedom Squadron, their latest mobile title is an entirely new take on the tower defence genre that folds in elements of fantasy, strategy, and card collecting games.
In Rush Royale, players can muster mages, archers and warriors to defend their fortress against hordes of vicious monsters. The action unfolds in real-time across two modes, with PvP pitting players against each other, and Co-op uniting two players against waves of ever more powerful enemy forces. Players can accumulate mana to fortify their ranks, recruit new troops, and improving or merge existing units on the battlefield to help turn the tide of battle.
IT Territory has brought the world of Rush Royale to life through stunning visuals and dynamic, strategic combat to immerse players in this world of magic and monsters. With hundreds of card deck variations and possibilities, no two battles will ever be the same — a surprise play could make all the difference between victory and defeat!
Rush Royale features:
- A Unique Take On Beloved Genres: Featuring elements of tower defence and card collecting games, destroy hordes of beasts, collect character cards, and merge heroes on the battlefield to win the fight!
- Collect New Heroes: Employ fantasy heroes to help fight, including mages armed with elemental powers, deadly snipers, and priestesses who can help out ailing allies.
- Online Multiplayer: Battle with and against other players in real-time! Fight in PvP and Co-op to outwit enemy players, or join forces to hold out against the endless hordes.
- Hone Your Tactics: Keep your wits about you! Strategically manage mana and heroes to build defences capable of withstanding any attack.
- Defeat Bosses: Players’ skill will be put to the test against cunning bosses. Every boss in Rush Royale has ways of shattering defences. Learn their tactics, and strike back hard!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here