Due to the support of almost 1.2k backers, independent games developer Red Martyr Entertainment pledged $58k, 129% of it’s original goal on Kickstarter, to fund the production and development of Saint Kotar last Friday.
Saint Kotar is a modern 2.5D story-driven and choice-driven point and click adventure set in a beautifully hand-painted world coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Mac and Linux in 2021 (the official store site is already live on Steam).
- Dark psychological horror adventure set in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar.
- More than 70 locations to explore of a vast and foreboding world.
- Up to 20 hours of gameplay weaved into a mysterious and gripping branching plot.
- Two fascinating playable characters, two captivating storylines.
- Decisions are fateful and affect the storylines.
- Hand-painted distinctive art style that fits the game’s mood.
- Fully voiced.
- Eerie original soundtrack.
- Modern twist on a classically inspired point and click adventure gameplay.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here