Versatility is the name of the game for the new USB-C All-in-1 Docking Station from Sandberg. It can be put under a laptop as a stand. Simply plug in the USB-C jack for a host of connection options. Different types of screen, high-speed networks, memory cards, headsets and standard USB devices can be connected.
Even your laptop power supply unit can be connected through the docking station. The laptop USB-C can then be used for charging and using the docking station at the same time.
The perfect unit to keep on your desk at home with power cord, screen, printer, network and so on permanently connected. When you come home, only the USB-C jack has to be inserted for connection with everything.
There’s more information on the Sandberg USB-C All-in-1 Docking Station at www.sandberg.it, where you can also find the nearest dealer or online store
Item no.: 136-23
RRP incl. VAT:
– Aluminum case
– Input: USB-C Male
– Outputs: 1 x USB-C female (power supporting up to 87W), 1 x HDMI Female, 1 DisplayPort female, 1 x VGA female, 3 x USB 3.0 A female, 1 x RJ45 female, 1 x Audio output, 1 x Security lock hole
– 1 x SD card reader slot supporting SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC
– Micro SD/TF card reader slot
– RJ45 connector supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps operation
– HDMI Resolution up to max 4kx2k @ 30Hz
– DisplayPort resolution up to 4kx2k @ 30Hz
– VGA resolution up to 1920x1080P @ 60Hz
– Supports simultaneous output at DisplayPort+HDMI and DisplayPort+VGA
– Automatic recognition of monitor type, resolution, and features
– Supports audio sample rate at 192KHz/24bit
– Weight: 329g
– Dimensions: 27.5 x 7.3 x 2.1 cm