Filament Games has announced that their high-tech, engineering sandbox RoboCo is set to roll out its Alpha on September 29th, with signups open! Creative, educational, hilarious, RoboCo tasks players with designing remote controlled robots to solve the ridiculous problems of hapless humans, as creatively (or chaotically) as they like. Set to launch via Steam Early Access in early 2021, with an Open Beta event planned for later this year, RoboCo has already received multiple awards and nominations.
The RoboCo Alpha offers just a small taste of the full game – a single scenario with an endless number of solutions – with many more planned by the game’s Early Access debut in early 2021. An enormous number of additional construction components are also in development, ready to be put through their paces by players. The full game will be playable using a VR headset and touch controllers, letting the most advanced of robot engineers immerse themselves in this wobbly cartoon universe and see their mechanical marvels take shape.
- Unique Challenges to test your build capabilities, from creating a robot that can make coffee, to one that can serve sandwiches.
- Feed your creativity with limitless build potential, bound only by your imagination.
- VR support for both Vive and Oculus (coming to Early Access!)
- Share your creations with friends in the Robot Steam Workshop (coming to Early Access!)
- Gain future facing skills, through the use of creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here