Cosmos Invictus – a new sci-fi strategy CCG focusing on mech combat – will be heading to Steam Early Access this Wednesday, June 27.
The game features tactical elements not found in traditional TCGs or other online CCGs. UK developer Pegnio calls it a “strategic CCG” because players must carefully position their mechs in formation to counter the enemy. Cosmos Invictus offers customizable spaceships, unique pilots, and random events that can drastically alter the course of each battle.
Go head-to-head with other players in the PvP BattleZone arena, face off against the AI in solo mode, or scout out challenges for profitable rewards.
- Forge your destiny: Join one of two rival factions and fight to secure your vision for humanity.
- Assemble an epic arsenal: Acquire and choose from countless mechs, pilots, and spaceships to create killer Battledecks.
- Choose your battles: Duke it out in the PvP arena, complete mission-based battles against the computer, or fight in one-on-one duels.
- Enjoy high-quality artwork: From the cards to the menu select screen, the game features tons of hand-drawn art.
- Aim for the stars: Complete daily challenges to receive special rewards – such as cards and upgrades!