Screenwave Media has revealed their lineup for EGX 2019!
Explore the Avian World of Eagle Island alongside Quill & his loyal owl, Koji, in a desperate attempt to rescue Koji’s sibling Ichiro from the Guardian Eagle, Armaura. The award-winning Eagle Island celebrates and innovates on the platforming formula with it’s uniquely generated worlds and falconry-inspired gameplay mechanics. The recent addition of the Eagle Island “Free For Owl” community update adds a host of additional accessibility options, game-play challenges, & re-balances to it’s already robust feature set.
- Story Mode – uncover the mystery of the Island of Yulu while earning permanent upgrades for Quill & Koji!
- Rogue Mode – test your skills in a series of 16 unlockable challenge maps – permadeath awaits!
- Weekly Speedrun – a new map every week, compete and rise up the leaderboard!
- Explore a handcrafted hub world with procedurally generated dungeons
- Mix & combine 85 different perk abilities with each gameplay run
- Magical feathers imbue your owl with elemental abilities
- 16 beautiful environments to explore
- 12 huge boss battles
The Angry Video Game Nerd I & II Deluxe
“He’s gonna take you back to the past . . . again!” The Angry Video Game Nerd is back in the definitive version of The Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures! Join the ‘Nerd across remixed, re-balanced, & re-mastered thumb-blistering adventures with additional difficulty options, with an all-new, never-before-seen final challenge tower that brings the two games together in a maddening, frenzied finale!
- The Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures & The Angry Video Game Nerd II: Assimilation is re-mastered & re-balanced by the original designer, Freak Zone Games, in collaboration with the Cinemassacre team!
- Additional difficulty options for those who crave additional challenge
- New secrets, hidden areas, & a final never-before-seen final chapter made just for the Deluxe edition!
- EGX is the first time everyone will be able to see the remastered levels for themselves!
Lume & The Shifting Void
You’re Lume! Pizza Delivery Girl-turned-World Saving Hero, recruited by Hexloop to field test their highly experimental (and perfectly safe?) Void-powered Holostrikers in rifts around Aloria. Brawl, bounce, & battle your way in and out of The Shifting Void to save the day . . . and a bigger tip!”
- Explore 8 zones spanning the cyber-pop planet of Aloria
- Mix it up with Lume’s Holostrikers in long-range combat and brawling melee attacks
- Gain the ability to perform earth-shaking ground-pounds, double jumps, light-speed dashes & much, much more by closing Void rifts
Iron Meat is a brutally intense pulse-pounding gore-core body horror splatterpunk platform shooter straight out of the 90s by St. Petersburg, Russia-based developer Ivan Suvorov.
- Retro-inspired platform action shooter
- Visceral, brutal, grind-house, splatterpunk aesthetics
- Multi-phase, screen-filling, grotesque bullet-hell boss battles
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here
For more news from EGX 2019 head here