Green Man Gaming Publishing and Wizard Games have announced that as part of the Steam Next Festival, a new playable demo for the upcoming physics-based construction sandbox game Sea of Craft is now available to download from the Steam page. As well as the demo, Wizard Games will be hosting a livestream of Sea of Craft where they will introduce the basics of crafting a seafaring vessel before embarking on some of the exciting challenges the open sea will offer. Tune in to the livestream at 7pm BST/8pm CEST/2pm EDT/11am PDT on 22nd July.
Features of Sea of Craft
- Play your way – Three distinct game modes catering for every playstyle!
- Go big or go home – Immerse yourself in a beautifully crafted, 64km² open world map with realistic water physics
- Create the vessel of your dreams – Using in depth building mechanics you can craft your seafaring vehicles using resources scattered around the world. Paint and decorate them with unique decorating items and take it to the next level by building huge, complex vessels.
- Expand your armada – Trade ship designs with other players in the in game ship expo!
- Go solo or buddy up – Jump into the full Singeplayer challenge based story mode or invite your friends to do battle on the high seas in intense PvP open world combat.
- Get creative – Sandbox mode with unlimited resources to let your creativity run wild
- Four unique minigames – Test your vessel and skills with fun and challenging minigames including Spy Ducks, Fast and Furious, Fishing Challenge, Ghost Ships (with many more to come!)
Sea of Craft will be setting sail in late summer 2021 for PC via Steam. Fans can wishlist the game now.
For more information check out the official website at http://www.seaofcraft.com/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here