Cyber Dream has announced that the next season of Virtual Battlegrounds will be launching next week on December 17. Built from the ground up in VR, Virtual Battlegrounds aims to bring fresh life to the battle royale genre in the new perspective of VR. From high-def foliage (you can even stop to pick some flowers…at your peril) to realistic weapon reloading actions, Virtual Battlegrounds is an immersive battle royale experience.The newest season will bring with it a new area of the map, the Warehouse District. The largest area to date, the Warehouse District is designed to give players new strategic opportunities for taking out opponents, defensive tactics, and of course supplies.Along with new areas of the map to explore players will also have to contend with the new dynamic weather system. Nighttime matches, foggy mornings, thunderstorms, pleasant sunny days, and more all await players in each match. Take a look at some of the weather effects in action in the Season 2 trailer below.
Season 2 of Virtual Battlegrounds will be launching on December 17 for all major VR headsets. To get in on the action, request a review code by emailing the contact below.
A full list of features include:
- Duke it out in a 24 player battle royale, built from the ground up in VR.
- A wide range of weapons available including guns, ballistics, and weapon attachment system.
- Move around the giant map in a variety of ways such as swimming, climbing, sprinting, sliding, and ziplines.
- An enormous 4 square km crafted map to explore all in VR.
- Form your own squad and use spatial voice chat while playing your matches in ranked or lobby modes.
- Play solo and hone your skills against the AI, or practice your aim at the shooting range.
- A dynamic weather system and lush terrain make every match different from the last.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here