SEGA AGES Herzog Zwei is now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop for £5.99. First released in 1989 for the Mega Drive in Japan before making its way to the west in 1990, the legendary Herzog Zwei set the standard for real-time strategy games, influencing many beloved series that would come after it.
How The Game Works
In Herzog Zwei, each of the eight featured maps will require strategy and planning to beat your opponent as you issue commands and take over Outposts to best your foe. You will protect your base and accumulate units to expand and achieve ultimate victory. Command a special mech unit to leverage and order around combat units, and most importantly, make sure to keep a keen eye on resources like “Energy” so you can be combat-ready at all times!
With a variety of new improvements and features on the Nintendo Switch, now is the time to suit up and take control of the battlefield. The new improvements to SEGA AGES Herzog Zwei include:
- Sharpen Your Skills with an all new in-depth interactive tutorial mode
- Pit Your Skills Against a Friend in new online 2-player action, in addition to split-screen support from the original!
- No More Level Passwords thanks to new save state functionality
- Customize Difficulty to your skill level with the new “Helper mode”
- Get Strategic with new Weapon and Unit tables for easy reference
- Relive the Most Heated Moments with new Save replays
- Customize Your Game with a variety of screen options and wallpapers
Where Can I Buy It?
SEGA AGES Herzog Zwei is now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop in the Americas for £5.99. For more information, please visit the official website at https://segaages.sega.com/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here