Today is the first day of dealings for Semper Fortis Esports, who have become the first esports organization to list on the Aquis Stock Exchange (AQSE) Growth Market.
The full details can be found below;
Semper Fortis Esports PLC, a new multi-operational esports organisation that focuses on establishing esports teams, forming brand and technology partnerships, and providing business to business advisory services, has raised approximately £2.5m.
The fundraising for gross proceeds of £2.55m was conducted at an issue price of 1.0p per share and, at the issue price, Semper Fortis Esports will have a market capitalisation of approximately £4.155 million.
The net proceeds from the fundraising will be used for working capital purposes in pursuing the Company’s strategic objectives in establishing esports teams, forming brand and technology partnerships, and providing business to business advisory services.
The Company will build on the strong performance of its first esports team signed in April 2021, which competes under the name, ‘Top Blokes’. The team was ranked third in Europe and sixth globally in the Rocket League Championship Series (“RLCS X”) at the end of the 2020 Fall or Autumn split.
The Company’s Admission Document is available to view on its website and can be viewed here at www.sfesports.gg
Admission to the Access segment of the Aquis Stock Exchange Growth Market is expected to take place at 8.00 a.m. (UK time) today.
The Company will have a free float of approximately 40%
Hybridan LLP acted as Broker in relation to the fundraising and is acting as the Company’s AQSE Corporate Adviser and Broker from Admission.
- Semper Fortis Esports was founded by gaming, sports and corporate finance industry leaders including:
- Kevin Soltani, CEO- with experience in player management/development, team operations and brand enhancement and other high growth markets including blockchain.
- Nolan Bushnell, Non Exec Director- The founder of Atari, Bushnell is considered to be one of the founding fathers of video games and has been inducted in the Video Game Hall of Fame, the Consumer Electronics Association Hall of Fame and received a BAFTA Fellowship. Bushnell will head up the technology arm of the business.
- Keith Harris, Chairman of the Board- a prominent investment banker and financier who was also previously the Chairman of the Football League, the Director of Wembley National Stadium Ltd (the company that owns Wembley Stadium) and the Director of Everton FC.
- Jassem Osseiran , COO- an experienced venture builder with proven experience across gaming and technology sectors, previously holding strategic development positions at Rocket Internet, a European Internet company; and Omnicom Media Group, a global advertising conglomerate.
- Semper Fortis’ ambitious business model incorporates multiple services across these key areas:
- Management: Leveraging their expertise to establish esports teams across leading game titles. The Semper Fortis model has been built around the leadership teams experience in competitive team operations, both in traditional sports and gaming.
- Technology: Developing applications and products to support and enrich the gaming and esports ecosystem
- Consultancy: Business to business growth consultancy and advisory services. Focusing on strategic partnerships and acceleration of opportunities with startups looking to break into esports and gaming.
- Network: Through the leadership teams extensive network Semper Fortis is able to connect celebrities, brands and influencers for sponsorship deals, content, events and more.
For even more news from the Rising World of eSports Head here