Fool’s Theory & IMGN.PRO has announced that Seven: Enhanced Edition is coming to PC and PS4 on March 26th. It’s an enriched version of Seven: The Days Long Gone, which was originally released for Windows PC on December 1st, 2017.
Seven: Enhanced Edition will include a lot of gameplay improvements as well as the DLC named Drowned Past, which brings new storyline including quests, locations, characters, enemies and skill, resulting in addition of over 7 hours of gameplay to the base game.
Seven: Enhanced Edition is going to be a debut for the franchise on PlayStation 4. Players who own original Seven: The Days Long Gone on PC will receive Enhanced Edition as a completely free update.
Seven: Enhanced Edtion main features:
- 3D Isometric RPG
- Rich, interwoven storyline
- Combat: multiple styles allow for players to be creative in how they tackle obstacles
- Hero Progression System: based purely on skill and equipment; progression unlocks new upgradable skills
- AI Reactions: NPCs are responsive to actions
- Open world perfect for exploration
- Brand new climbing system
- Stunning environments
- Play Your Way – Stealth or brute force, freedom of choice