Nekki has announced that their free-to-play fighting game, Shadow Fight Arena, is now available worldwide on iOS and Android.
Shadow Fight Arena gets released 3 years after the launch of Shadow Fight 3 and it’s coming with a number of revolutionary innovations for the genre. The most important and impressive change is online PvP in real-time, a feature that many of the over 500 million Shadow Fight players around the world have been waiting for. Real-time PvP has been the most anticipated and requested feature among Shadow Fight players since the first game in the franchise was released 9 years ago.
Making this possible was a huge challenge for the development team at Banzai.Games as the goal was not to compromise and keep the controls and core gameplay of the series’ DNA unchanged. Classic real-time fighting on mobile devices requires a stable connection at all times, and Banzai.Games had to develop numerous technical innovations in order to ensure stable connection on mobile devices.
Shadow Fight Arena offers a new perspective on the series’ RPG model. Rather than creating weapons and perks for one character, the developers focused on designing numerous unique playable heroes – in order to create balanced and competitive gameplay with varied scenarios throughout each battle. The version released today offers access to 15 heroes, more will follow later. Each hero has their own distinctive fighting style, a set of special perks, and – of course – shadow abilities. Heroes are still upgradeable. There is a talent system that can change your gaming experience significantly for each hero depending on the chosen combination.
The latest part of the franchise shows an even higher graphics quality than in Shadow Fight 3. All heroes, their weapons, and visual effects have been created from scratch. The locations were completely rebuilt. Physically-based rendering (PBR) has been added to make heroes and locations look more realistic. Just like in the predecessor, all fighting animation has been created with Cascadeur, Nekki’s own physics-based animation software. This guarantees that players will see absolutely unique fighting scenes each time when their character hits the opponent.
- Real-time PvP which allows for the control of each movement of your hero, not just his abilities;
- Different fighting styles – each hero has his own attacks, abilities and talents that can be combined into an amazing tactical mix during combat. The final battle’s result depends entirely on the understanding of strengths and weaknesses of your team and your opponent’s heroes.
- Talent System – Choose your play style for each of the characters.
- Hi-End Graphics – Shadow Fight 3 already set a high standard for mobile game graphics, but Shadow Fight Arena takes it to an even higher level;
- Realistic Animations – Physics-based movements allow the game to create unique combat situations every time you hit the opponent.
- Shadow Fight heroes – build your team of the most famous characters and bosses from the Shadow Fight universe which attracted more than 500 million players around the world;
- Competitive gameplay – The game offers a fair matching system with well-balanced heroes. You will compete against the opponents on your skill-level. There is no pay-to-win.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here