Override: Mech City Brawl will be flexing its muscles this week in the game’s Closed Beta event, running August 10-12, 2018. Players will be able to flatten cities inspired by real-world locations as a range of towering characters, including a fish-luchador hybrid bot named Pescado and an enormous lizard mech called MetaGeckon. A new video highlights what players can expect in the Closed Beta:
- Explosive Battles. Take control of a gigantic mech and lay waste to entire cities as you fight other massive opponents.
- Supercharged Mechs. Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
- Real-World Locations. Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple Game Modes. Challenge other players in local and online Versus & Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.
- Party Co-op. Gather 2 to 4 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech!
- The Garage. Customise your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.
While streaming of the event is only allowed on PC, participants can play via PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as well. Sign up now at Overridegame.com
Join in the conversation on the official Override channels:
- Discord: https://discord.gg/6p9T7hg
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/OverrideMCB
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/OverrideMCB
- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/app/709440
Override: Mech City Brawl arrives on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on December 4th, 2018 for £29.99 for the Super Charged Mega Edition and £24.99 for the digital-only Standard Edition.