Skorecery, the mystical arcade sportslike from GrappleHook Games, is now available exclusively on PlayStation 4.
By mixing the gameplay of Pong with the fast-paced chaos of Super Smash Bros., Skorecery pits 2-4 local players against each other in thrilling competition. Choose from a diverse selection of Modes, Arenas, and Spells before facing off in nail-biting competitive battles. Only by experimenting with different abilities and strategies will players reign supreme and be freed from their imprisonment by a devious magician.
Skorecery Key Features:
- Accessible controls that take seconds to learn and endless hours to master
- Engaging 1v1 battles, free-for-all matches, and team skirmishes for both friendly and competitive gatherings
- Various Modes, Arenas, and Spells to choose from
- Experimental Curses that can be used to modify physics and abilities of each match
- Advanced audio dynamics that adjust to the intensity of each skirmish
“Our goal while developing Skorecery was to make an exciting and accessible pick-up-and-play local multiplayer game. We wanted to create something that had tight controls and was intuitive to play, but also gave players the freedom to experiment and challenge themselves. With different Spells, Modes, and Curses, 2-4 players can cater their experience towards chaotic party play or punishing competitive matches.” – Eric Peterson, co-founder of GrappleHook Games
Skorecery is now available for purchase on PS4 for $9.99 USD.