612 Games and Golem Entertainment have announced that 17-BIT’s Samurai-inspired turn-based strategy game, Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition, is coming to Nintendo Switch this spring.
See the game’s key features below: •A fast-paced, arcade-inspired blend of arcade action and turn-based strategy!
- Rub shoulders with the colorful denizens of the Afterlife and power up your army to deadly demons!
- Rampage through 24 levels in an epic single-player campaign!
- Confound opponents with the all-new Tanuki Monk unit!
- Gain experience and fuse emblems with an all-new player progression system!
- Battle up to 4 players at once on spectacular multiplayer maps, both locally and online!
- Power your way through an all-new episode, which features persistent troops and the mischievous new Tanuki Monk!
- Get inside our heads with all-new Developer Commentary!