Skybound Games has announced it will publish independent developer ManaVoid Entertainment’s upcoming title, Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan. This 2.5D adventure platformer, featuring RPG, creature collecting, and puzzle elements, will launch this fall on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. But you don’t have to wait that long to try it — the game will have a free English PC demo beginning now, June 16, as part of Steam Next Fest.
- Explore a World of Imagination: From dark caverns on remote islands to hidden coves on the stormy seas, discover a rich, wholesome world filled with treasure, friendship… and danger!
- Befriend & Collect Cute Creatures: Meet over 60 strange, lovable creatures and help them with their problems in non-violent encounters! Create your own unique team to save the day!
- Solve Intricate Color Puzzles: Each world is filled with clever challenges and secrets that unlock new areas to explore!
- Vibrant 2.5D Visual Style: Rainbow Billy’s art style blends the personality of 2D modern cartoon characters into an imaginative world filled with 3D art, with an energetic original soundtrack to match!
- Fantastic Adventure with Relatable Themes: Restore color to a monochrome world and help your friends find the courage to be their true selves in a story about empathy and growth.
- Fish for Resources: Because every great game has a fishing mini-game!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here