gamigo’s highly anticipated 4 vs 4 multiplayer online game Skydome, which has been in Closed Beta since April, is moving ever closer to its Early Access phase, now announced to happen in July. In the weeks leading up to this, the game will experience a number of balancing and stress tests, the first one going live this upcoming weekend. For these tests, new waves of Closed Beta applicants will be invited to experience the game’s thrilling and unique multiplayer gameplay. Interested players can sign up for access on the game’s website, Skydome.
The Skydome stress test sessions will happen starting Friday, June 4th at 5 PM CEST (11 AM EDT, 8 AM PT) and continue until June 7th, 2 PM CEST (8 AM EDT, 5 AM PT). During this time, everyone will have the chance to join the server, even without a code.
- A roster of diverse Champions, each with their own unique skills and personal towers
- Fast-paced, isometric 3D action strategy gameplay
- Players can deploy walls and towers to fortify their map
- Use of intervention skills to directly disrupt enemy defenses
- MOBA-style jungle areas with unique boss monsters
- Invasion System: Defeat waves of monsters invading your territory and fight your enemies by utilizing buffs, extra troops and more
- 4 vs 4 Multiplayer Matches: team up with your friends to outsmart your competition
- Seasonal ranking system on release date
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here