Art vandals Terri Vellmann & Doseone (HIGH HELL) and talented finger painters Devolver Digital have revealed SLUDGE LIFE, a graffiti romp through a polluted island full of cranky idiots with a vibe so thick you can taste it coming to Nintendo Switch and Epic Games Store this spring.
- Experience the thrills of vandalism from the safety of your computer.
- Curiosity and free will are your only motivators – roll as you please through a tiny open-world.
- Find and download apps to your laptop and waste your life away playing a game within a game.
- Smoke Ciggy Cigs brand cigarettes. Smoke ‘em up real good.
- Take photos of exotic fauna and ambivalent NPCs.
- Dedicated fart button.
- A huge baby, community basketball court, and a cat with two buttholes. [no extra charge]
- Three distinct endings and pretty robust credits.
Slink on over to shopsludgelife.com to pick up some muddy threads
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here