Cat lovers Terri Vellmann & Doseone (HIGH HELL) and burger enthusiasts Devolver Digital have announced that their freaky artistic expression simulator SLUDGE LIFE has launched exclusively on the Epic Games Store for the quarantine-friendly price of FREE. Fashionistas and fans of high-end boutique collectibles can express their love of capitalism at shopsludgelife.com where they’ll find patches, shirts, ashtrays and pins to satisfy their shopping needs.
- Experience the thrills of vandalism from the safety of your computer.
- Curiosity and free will are your only motivators – roll as you please through a tiny open-world.
- Find and download apps to your laptop and waste your life away playing a game within a game.
- Smoke Ciggy Cigs brand cigarettes. Smoke ‘em up real good.
- Take photos of exotic fauna and ambivalent NPCs.
- Dedicated fart button.
- A huge baby, community basketball court, and a cat with two buttholes. [no extra charge]
- Three distinct endings and pretty robust credits.
- SLUDGE LIFE will also slide onto Nintendo Switch as soon as it’s physically able to, stay tuned!
Slink on over to shopsludgelife.com to pick up some muddy threads, slurp on BIG MUD’s Bubble Up and plug Doseone’s psychedelic soundtrack into your brain on Bandcamp, and follow @devolverdigital for Dope Tweets.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here