CI Games has revealed the very first look at Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 gameplay. This new trailer showcases the next-generation of Sniper’s best-selling series, as Contracts 2 elevates Sniper Ghost Warrior to new heights – and distances! – with its 1000m+ extreme-range sniping feature. As contract sniper assassin Raven, players will utilize authentic gear and weaponry across large-scale sandbox maps as they track and eliminate targets using a variety of approaches. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 launches on June 4th, 2021 for PS5, PS4, Xbox SeriesX/S, Xbox One and PC.
Pre-orders for physical editions on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and PC are now live and include an exclusive weapons and skins bonus pack (at selected stores only). Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 will launch at $39,99 / €39,99 / £34,99 / AUD69,95 on consoles and $29,99 / €29,99 / £24,99 on PC.
The Sniper Ghost Warrior series is the best-selling first-person sniping franchise of all time selling over 11 million copies worldwide, and CI Games is eager to continue building on this success with the highly-anticipated sequel.
- 1000m+ extreme-range sniping
- A dramatic single-player campaign set in modern day Middle East, with 5 distinct sandbox maps featuring a variety of fully accessible, interactive areas players can approach their own way
- Next level realism with authentic gadgets and weapons customizable to fit different styles of play
- Replayable missions that can be completed in a number of ways, with unlockable rewards for achieving all objectives
- More intelligent adversaries with improved tactics
- Next-generation features include enhanced visuals, native 4k resolution, and improved loading times, setting a new benchmark as the best looking Sniper Ghost Warrior game thus far
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here