While it’s been eerily quiet around horror game Dollhouse, publisher SOEDESCO announced today that they’ll now be taking care of both the digital and physical version of the game for PlayStation 4, as well as the digital version for PC. Both SOEDESCO and developer Creazn Studio released a statement on the implications of this closer collaboration.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Creep through procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same in any game mode
- Murder wisely in competitive online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Deepen your fears with 14 playable characters in Multiplayer, each with a unique story