Tactical Adventures has announced the Sorcerer update is now available for its tactical RPG Solasta: Crown of the Magister. The new update will feature items promised to backers during the 2019 Solasta: Crown of the Magister Kickstarter campaign, the Sorcerer class, and Iron Man difficulty option. The Sorcerer update will include 3 new subclasses, new dungeon maker environments, Brazilian-Portuguese and Russian localizations, Mod.io for GOG as well as bug fixes, ongoing polish, and game stabilization.
Solasta: Crown of the Magister Sorcerer Update Features:
- New Class: The Sorcerer class offers 3 new subclasses (Draconic Bloodline, Mana Painter & Child of the Rift), new features, clothes, and body modifications.
- New Game Mode: Iron Man Mode features a new difficulty option for players who are ready to level up the challenge. Live by the dice, die by the dice.
- New Dungeon Maker Environments: more Dungeon Maker options include: Woodland, Sewers and Catacombs.
- Localization: Russian and Brazilian Portuguese for text and subtitles
- Mod.io for GoG and Microsoft Game Pass
- Bug fixes, polish and stabilization
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here