For music fans and arcade addicts, indie studio Life Zero is launching their cross-platform online musical rhythm arcade puzzler Sonar Beat today. The game is available on PC, Mac, iOS, and Android for just $2.49, with a special bundle including it’s OST for $4.49.
“Gameplay randomness ensures that enemies won’t always appear on the same point every time you play”, claims Miguel Vallés Susín, CEO and Creative Director at Life Zero. “You can also compete in online leaderboards for the highest rank and challenge your friends by sharing your score in social media”.
- Crafted electronic music with an underwater theme, 12 different tracks.
- Unique and eye-catching graphics with different styles for each song.
- Procedural levels, balanced between rhythm and randomness so each song is different every time you play.
- Cross-platform play and saves. You can switch between mobile/computer/console at any time, keeping your user and high scores.
- Tons of variety in a single play: many kinds of enemies and beat types throughout all the songs.